In addition to the 7×7 Award in yesterday’s post, I was also awarded a pair of Liebsters: one from Prairie Wisdom and another from A Winsome Journey. Thank you both so very much! I enjoy your posts and pictures and am certain that anyone who isn’t familiar with your blogs should click on the links and get acquainted.
Now, some of you already know what a Liebster is and some of you may be scratching your heads while thinking – ‘does she mean lobster’? For those people I’ll include the background on the award.
The Liebster Blog Award is given to up coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kindly, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. Sounds like a nice way of referring to a little cousin doesn’t it – as in my dear liebster!
The rules for accepting the Liebster are as followers:
You must thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog complete with link to their site. (See first line of post!)
Copy and paste the blog award on your blog. (See picture above)
Reveal your five blog picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog. (See below)
1. Lee – This is the busiest retired person I know. I think she retired just to work on more projects. You’ll love her wit and travel connundrums.
2. Melynda – This gal has it together and she tells the funniest stories. I still crack up at the red kool – aid in the shower head prank and often tell her how clever she is.
3. Arindam – Because everyone should be reading his unique perspective – such an interesting young man with a beautiful use of language.
4. Piper – I enjoy this blog for many reasons but perhaps mostly because of the funny things her children do and say. Moms will like this one a lot, but so will everyone else.
5. Ellen – Her lovely blog is an online journal of construction and landscaping and we are all along for the journey with her accomplishments and the dreaded set backs, though those are few and far between. You’ll be cheering her on!
So, there you have it – my five dear little liebsters. Now I must go and let them know about their awards.